Thursday, February 08, 2007

Where are we going?

Well, this is an open-ended question. Spiritually, metaphorically speaking, I hope that my family and I are growing toward the Lord. I hope we are moving in a positive direction, and making a real impact.

Physically and in a more literal sense, we are going to DisneyWorld. Apparently, Nate's grandfather had an unexpressed but very intense desire to take Nate to DisneyWorld when he was a child. However, due to his health and his wife's death, he was never able to. So, when he passed away and his estate settled recently, the family decided it would be a fitting use of the estate funds to send us to DisneyWorld. For free. Everything is paid for, and I do mean everything!! Food, tickets, spending $$, gas $$, accommodations. This is a huge gift to our family.

The downside -- three children six and under in a major theme park, and a 13 hour drive. However, given the tremendous opportunity which our wallets would likely never have supported independently, we are going to deal with those negatives and have a fantastic time!!

So, as we are leaving tomorrow, it is highly unlikely I'll be posting until we get back. :)

So, see y'all in a week! I'll post fabulous pictures!!!

Dana

No comments: