Sunday, January 28, 2007

Prayer Request

I may not be able to post for a couple of days. I am a glutton for punishment, who has somehow managed to overschedule our family. On Monday of this week, there will be nine children under the age of 8 in my home. On Tuesday, I will have six age 6 and under. On Wednesday, I will only have my three. On Thursday, I will have six under the age of 6 again. However, this will be a different six than on Tuesday -- and I anticipate this will be the easiest of the babysitting days. One of these extras is a 13 wk old infant, and the other two are children I watch regularly, and you can't even tell they're here! Friday will be my last day with the girls I'm watching, and there will once again be six kiddos.

So, I have no idea when I will come out of my child-induced haze to post. But I promise I'll be back.

Pray for me.

Dana

No comments: